Wedding Photography in Rugeley
Choosing your wedding photographer in Rugeley is one of the most important factors of your wedding, I create Natural and contemporary style wedding photography with a photojournalistic & storytelling style, resulting in an exquisite collection of natural and striking wedding photographs that you will enjoy for the whole of your marriage.
I understand that no two weddings are alike, so although I offer set packages please feel free to pop into the lounge to discuss your requirements.
Our full day package in Rugeley includes
- • An experienced professional, fully insured photographer
- • Coverage from bridal preparation until the start of the dancing
(Usually 2 hours prior to the ceremony until the first few dances)
- • USB of high-resolution images
- • 400-500 unique, high resolution & individually retouched images
- • Teasers within a week of the wedding, we will send you up to 50 photos so you can show them off and share them on social media
- • Travel included. Up to 50 miles round trip of the portrait lounge included. Standard mileage rates charged there after
Half-day packages in Rugeley
- • Available Monday – Thursday and off- season weddings.
- • 3-4 hours of coverage from the start of the ceremony up to the wedding breakfast.
The Portrait Lounge is always open to my Brides and Grooms for you to come in and share your ideas, visions and stress. If you’re not in the area then we can always face time and discuss your plans. We can visit the venue together and get to know each other so on the day I start as a friend who is photographing your wedding and not just the photographer.